About Me

My photo
hello its me Siti Nabiha! i have nothing to tell bout myself here. aku happy go lucky person, senang nak marah, tapi cepat baik nye kalo pandai pujok aku, ambik pic mesti senyum sampai nampak gigi, suka tido makan tapi tak pandai gemokks! now im too obses nak kasi badan neh gempal but takla gempal sangat. aku ada 1 badhabit. KENTUT SUKAHATI. I don't know much about things in this world. But I know one thing, for sure :). I AM MUSLIM and I am proud to be one. btw, hey! enjoy your stay here & i hope you'll have a great time reading tru my entries!(;

Monday, November 7, 2011

keroppi


meh sini. aku mao cerita pasal Keroppi a.k.a Kodok ku lokk. :)
scroll down .
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

haha. dahdah. mao start perkenalan tok. :)


tok Keroppi. :)


I am Keroleen!

Ganda 
Strong, but afraid of darkness and height

Kyorosuke 
Like disguising and diving and is a curious boy

Nouberun 
Like invention but weak in sport

Keroppe 
Built the funny house in Donut Pond

Telutelu 
Process foretelling ability. Can forcast weather in donut pond. Hobby is to collect ribbons

Chippi 
Keroppi's small cousin. Mischievous and like to play with keroppi.

Denden 
A leisure boy. Like to play with Keroppi and friends



terima kasih daun keladi. click LIKE if suka.

No comments:

Post a Comment